Jupiter App Review 2022, Jupiter App Referral Code, What is Jupiter App?, How to download jupiter app? How to open saving bank account on jupiter app? Jupiter app features, Features, Benefits, Charges, documents required, referral code, jupiter refer and earn program, customer care support
Jupiter App – New Way of Banking, It’s a 100 percent digital bank and also known as Neo Bank, has expanded its app to accommodate additional customers, providing a fast, personalised, and seamless banking experience to all.
Jupiter was established by Jitendra Gupta, a FinTech veteran, with a ‘user-first’ approach.
To gain users’ trust, the firm launched the ‘Mission Invite’ programme, which allows current customers to invite friends. If you don’t know any Jupiter users, then might be able to get in by requesting access from the existing community.
Alternatively, try downloading the application to see if you can acquire one of the few special invites directly from the application’s creators. By the way, the app has these conditions but now you can easily download Jupiter app(Link Given Below).
Jupiter provides much more than a bank account. It was co-created with just a large fan base and is tailored to the needs of today’s consumer.
It offers a personalised, intuitive experience which will permanently revolutionise the way you think about banking.
Jupiter has joined forces with Federal Bank and Visa to provide zero-balance savings as well as debit cards. The software is available in both iOS and Android versions.
What is Jupiter Banking App?
Jupiter is a digital banking app with a single goal: to provide you with a banking experience which moves alongside you. Which can help you cut through the jargon of banking, give you lots of smart insights based on your spending, plus provide you with a variety of cutting-edge services that can help you understand your resources.
Jupiter App Additional Details
|App Name||Jupiter – New Way of Banking|
|Jupiter App Download||Download Jupiter App|
|Note||Earn 100 rupees on your first debit card payment|
How to download the Jupiter App?
- First of all, Open Google Playstore App.
- Now, Search for Jupiter App by typing “Jupiter Banking App” in Seach Box.
- Install the Jupiter app on your device by tapping on Install Button.
If you want a Sign-up Bonus Amount & special cashback, Follow the steps given below (Recommended)
If You have already downloaded the app from the Play store, Just Uninstall it Click the Link Below to get a signup bonus amount.
Jupiter App Download Button
Jupiter bank Zero balance Account Opening Online Full Process
How to Create an Account on the Jupiter App?
- After downloading the app click on continue.
- Click on the allow option.
- Now enter the phone number that you have already registered with your Aadhaar Card.
- Now click on continue and check from which mobile number you have been registered before. Use the same number again.
- Now it will be verified successfully.
- You will find a page written let’s begin your journey to Jupiter there you will find an option continue to click on that continue option.
- Now enter your pan card number.
- For e-KYC, Enter your “Aadhaar card number” and fill the “OTP” Received on your device.
- Now you’ll see an option to upload a video to verify you, Perform the required task and upload the video.
- Enter your Email, Father’s name, and Mother’s name then tap on continue.
- Select your occupation, Annual Income (If any), and Marital Status.
- Add Nominee if you want (Optional)
- Now Please carefully verify your details and scroll down.
- Tick the check box and tap on “Continue”
- Create your new “MPIN” of your choice, verify it and tap on “Done”
- Now it’ll take a few minutes to open your bank account & It’s Done. Congo!!!
Note: Earn 100 rupees on your first debit card payment
How to Upgrade Jupiter Basic Saving Account to Jupiter Pro Salary Account?
All it takes is 3 easy steps:
- Complete your eKYC Process through Video verification or physical method.
- After your eKYC done, Enter your company’s name, and verify your work email address.
- Send your Jupiter account details to your HR, and make sure to get your next salary on Jupiter, within 60 days
That’s it! Once your salary is credited in your Jupiter account, you’ll automatically be upgraded to Jupiter Pro Salary Account.
Note: To keep your Jupiter Pro Salary Account activated, Make sure you receive your salary (min Rs 25000) in your Jupiter account every month. Otherwise, you will be downgraded to verified from Jupiter Pro.
Difference Between Jupiter Basic, Jupiter Verified and Jupiter Pro Account
- A Basic savings account is valid for a year, and comes with handpicked benefits
- A Verified savings account is permanent, and offers more features & rewards
- A Pro salary account comes with free health cover and maximum rewards upto Rs 600, that you can earn on Jupiter
Jupiter App Features
- On-the-go banking is simple. Access your bank account from anywhere with the Jupiter application.
- Account with no balance. You are not required to keep a minimum average balance with Jupiter.
- Cashback is guaranteed. You get 1% cashback across every purchase you make using Jupiter’s smart debit card, including UPI transactions.
- Debit card is provided for free. Jupiter provides a free debit card for life. Even for the replacement of old or lost cards, there will be no fees.
- There are no hidden fees. Jupiter does not have any hidden costs or bank fees. It promises a banking experience that is totally transparent.
- Insights into spending patterns in real time. Jupiter is a cost tracker that gives you real-time information about your spending habits.
- Customer service is provided seven days a week, 24 hours per day. With Jupiter’s online customer service, you can get answers to your problems at any time of day.
Jupiter App Benefits
- 100% DIGITAL
While generating a playlist or publishing a photo, open a bank account. That’s all digital, and there’s no pain involved.
- HONEST REWARDS
Real-time awards are available. There are no other places where you may get instant incentives like this. You will receive 1% back on debit card and UPI purchases.
- SPEEDY SUPPORT
Banking in a hurry gets a speedy response! Get quick answers to all your 3 a.m. questions, from lost card fear to customized spend insights.
- SUPER TRANSPARENT
There is no minimum balance requirement and no hidden fees with this account. Bye to hidden fees and nefarious bank charges. There is no minimum balance required. Make a withdrawal from any ATM. Fee transparency is important.
Benefits of Jupiter Pro Salary Account
- Free Health Insurance: Free health insurance of ₹ 2,00,000 (worth ₹2500/year). You will get ICICI Lombard’s health insurance cover of ₹2,00,000 and accidental insurance cover of ₹5,00,000(worth ₹2500/year) from Onsurity.
- Reward Upto ₹600/M: You will now get more rewards on your debit card spend that is upto ₹500 every month along with ₹100 cashback on UPI payments.
- Zero Forex Fee: Now there will be Zero Forex Fee on international spends up to ₹1 lac per month.
- On-Demand Salary: You can get your salary before your company pay you, you will get this amount from Jupiter and that too interest free. This feature is not available as of now, but will come soon in Jupiter app only for Jupiter Pro Salary Account holders.
Jupiter App Charges
Debit Card as well as ATM Charges
- For the first time, obtain an actual debit card: No charges
- Fees for card replacement in the event of wear and tear or loss: No charges
- Debit card charges on a yearly basis: No charges
- Check your balance or get a mini statement from any ATM outside of India: ₹25 per enquiry
- Due to inadequate funds, there is a transaction decline cost at the ATM: At Federal Bank ATM – No Charges. At any other ATM – Rs 25 per instance
- Insufficient funds fee for in-store transactions denial: No charges
Documents Required for Jupiter App Bank Account?
Some of the documents needed to start an account is as follows:
- A driver’s licence/permanent account number (PAN) card/passport, Aadhar card, or voter ID can be used to verify age and identity.
- A passport/utility or telecom bill, or Aadhar card will be used as proof of address.
- Passport-sized photos taken recently.
- When opening a senior citizen’s savings account, seniors must present evidence of age.
- When opening a child or minor savings account, parents or guardians must provide their documentation together with the minor’s birth certificate.
Jupiter App Referral Code, Invite Code
Get ₹ 200 instant in your bank account by entering Jupiter App Referral Code: We know everyone is looking for a Jupiter App Referral code but, As Jupiter App doesn’t provide any referral code to the users but if you want to earn a cashback then you can download the app through the given link below.
Jupiter App Refer And Earn Program
Refer a Friend and Get Paid | Jupiter App Referral Code
- Jupiter App refer and earn program is follows as:
- Open your Jupiter App and Go to the “Rewards” section, there you will see a “50% on your friend’s debit card reward” Card.
- There you will get few invite link to share with any of your family member or friends.
- When they join Jupiter App through your shared link and complete their KYC process, you will get 50% on your friend’s debit card rewards. (For Eg: If your friend get a reward of Rs 50 from jupiter after doing payments through jupiter debit card or its Upi then you will get its half, that is Rs 25.
You will get this reward for next 3 months after joining of your friend.
Note: If you want to earn a good amount of MONEY by referring to “Jupiter App” then follow the steps given below:
Download the OneCode App By this link: Click Here.
Use OneCode referral Code: One@Appkhazana to get extra benefits and easy approval of OneCode App to start your online earning journey.
Create an account on OneCode App and complete your KYC Process with the help of your Aadhaar card and PAN Card.
After successfully joining OneCode App, follow the steps given below.
How to Share Jupiter App referral link from OneCode App?
Open the OneCode App and go to the “Brands” section.
There you will see a “Bank Accounts” Tab. Click on that and look for the Jupiter App tab.
Currently, You will get Rs 600 commission on referring Jupiter App through your OneCode App.
Make sure to check all the rules of OneCode App to get paid successfully.
Before sharing your referral link to your friends, watch the complete video given there to understand the process from sharing links to getting paid.
|Refer and Earn App||Jupiter App|
|Jupiter Referral code||Click Here|
|App Link||Click Here|
|Referral Bonus||Rs 600, through OneCode App|
|Signup Bonus||1% Cashback on UPI & Debit Card Payments|
Also read: What is OneCode App?
Jupiter App Customer Care Support
If you need any support or report bugs. You can contact them easily with this email: [email protected]
This app can give customers insights into their spending and allow them to track all of their expenses in one location. The Jupiter app will have a number of features, such as insights into the breakdown of purchases, a net worth and debt tracker, including money pots for saves, etc.
This is not the first Neo Bank in India, We already had another Neo Bank which is Fi Money. If you want to know more about Fi Money, You can refer to our article on Fi Money.
FAQs Related To Jupiter App
Is the Jupiter app safe?
Jupiter’s savings bank account, as well as VISA debit card, were issued in partnership with an RBI-licensed bank. All money in the Jupiter account is insured up to a specified limit underneath the RBI’s deposit insurance plan.
Who is the Founder of Jupiter app?
Citrus Pay, founded by Jitendra Gupta, was sold for $130 million in 2016, making it one of the greatest exits in Indian fintech. After five years, the company’s second creator has created Jupiter, a neo banking platform that aspires to challenge existing banking institutions.
Is the Jupiter app free?
Jupiter is a great option. There are no sign-up fees, or any fees, for that matter.
How can I close my Jupiter bank account?
If you want to close your Jupiter saving bank account then you may request for closure of the Account or Facility any time by giving written notice of at least 30 days to The Bank.
Is Jupiter a neo bank?
Yes! Jupiter is a Neo Banking App, partnered with the federal bank.
Is there any charge to close my Jupiter Account?
Yes, There are charges to close your jupiter bank account. Charges are as follows
Closure can be initiated from the branch
If you apply within 6 months, you will have to pay ₹100
After 6 months before 12 months , you will have to pay ₹300
if you use your Jupiter bank account After 12 months – No charges
Note: No charges if the account is closed within 14 days from the first deposit into the account.